5G Automatika (5GA) has been a thought leader for over a decade in the area of Real-Time Asset Intelligence solutions of manufacturing and utility verticals alike. 5GA's flagship product, Enterprise Gateway (EG), has been a “first of its kind” off the shelf solution that integrates the production and maintenance operations of an enterprise to achieve enhanced production performance without compromising on plant reliability.
Who is 5G?
5G is a multi-national research and innovation group that specializes in developing and marketing smart digital solutions for global manufacturing and financial industries. The 5G group is IP-focused and operates in5 different countries. The digital products and solutions of 5G have crossed 500,000 hours of successful field experience with industry majors in 13 countries as of 2017.
Events and News
- 5G's 'Empowered Worker'™ is Now a Referenced Product by Rockwell Automation
- Enterprise Gateway Acquires its First Customer in Mexico
- 5G Automatika Participates in the 2017 Rockwell Automation TechED Conference in Florida
- Our Managing Director Recognized for his Leadership by MESA International (USA)
- 5G Automatika Exhibits at the First Ever Industry 4.0 Event in the UK
- Our White Paper on Empowering Workers in Smart Manufacturing is published in The Journal
- 5G Automatika Attends the 24th Annual SMRP Conference in Florida
- 5G Automatika bags an order with a Major Automotive Company!
- 2 of the top 3 Automotive majors
- 1 of the top 2 Aerospace companies
- A Fortune 5 company
- One of the largest utility service providers
- A global leader in energy services
- One of the top 3 breweries in North America
- One of the top 3 water utilities in the UK
- One of the largest refineries in China
- One of the largest refineries in Russia
- One of the largest mining companies in Chile.